Authors who submit their manuscript in Indonesian Journal of Political Studies must follow the following author guidelines:
- Manuscripts written for the Indonesian Journal of Political Studies include research outcomes (field research or library research) and book review, which encourages critical and innovative theoretical debates.
- The manuscript is the original work of the author, has never been published, or is not in the process of submission to be published in other media.
- The manuscript topic must be in line with the focus and scope of Indonesian Journal of Political Studies.
- The author is obliged to ensure that the manuscript does not contain any form of plagiarism.
- The manuscript is written in English or Bahasa Indonesia. The writing system for research outcome is a title, name of the writer, abstract with keywords, introduction, literature review, methods, discussion or analysis, conclusion, and reference.
- The title of the article cannot exceed 16 words. The Title is typed with an aligned text left a small letter in 14 pts.
- The author's name is written without an academic degree, followed by the institutional affiliation, located under the title of the article.
- The abstract should summarize the main arguments and the contributions of the manuscript; provide concise information regarding the purpose of the manuscript, the approach, and the main findings of the manuscript, consist of 150-250 words.
- The keyword should avoid general and plural terms, consist of no more than six words or phrases.
- The manuscript is typed using Microsoft Word program on HVS Quarto paper, in RTF format (.rtf), around 5500-8500 words in Cambria size 12 pts and 1.5 space, around 1000-1500 words for a book review.
- Tables and figures should have clear titles, numbers, sources, and be typed in one space.
- Citation and reference format must follow the Chicago Style of citation (Author-date style) on “The Chicago Manual of Style (17th edition)”.
- The manuscript is to be submitted directly to http://jurnalfisip.uinsby.ac.id/index.php/IJPS by creating a user account as an author.
- Manuscripts must follow the template provided.