|= MENU =|
|Daftar & Login|
|Kriteria Mitra Bestari|
|= UNDUH TEMPLATE ARTIKEL =|
|= ALAT BANTU PENULISAN =|
Focus & Scope
The SIYAR Journal publishes various research results in the field of International Relations ranging from conventional to contemporary issues, studies of a high politics, low politics, to non-political nature, as well as the dynamics of the correlation as in the global and the local constellation.
- Islam and International Relations
- Peace and Security Studies
- Global Political Economy
- International Organization and International Business
- Foreign Aid, Philanthropy and International Development
- International Politics and Comparative Democracies
- Globalization and Sustainable Development Goals
- Terrorism, Transnational Islamic Movement and Political Identity
- Social and Political Sciences, etc.